GTKY 6/27/10
1.If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
if I had $5000 at all...it would NOT be spent on plastic surgery.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
daytime soaps, nope not anymore anyway. Evening soaps....different story altogether, although I have cut back on my tv time altogether too. I like most all medical/legal shows....
3. Favorite clothing brand?
no real favorite brand....names don't matter to me. I like clothes that fit and look flattering.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
maid service for sure!
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Okay, I had NO IDEA what this even was. I had to Google it to find out and NO WAY would I EVER!
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
hmmmm....don't know. Snow White I suppose, but no real reason.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I cry at most anything anymore....and we don't watch a lot of movies.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Two toes, different occasions. My big toe as a child (fell down a couple of steps and landed on my toe) and my second toe as an adult (swam off a kicked a stone at Barton Springs in Austin, TX).
From last week (6/20/10)
1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
cover up....
2. Road trips or Plane trips?
depends on distance really....anything more than 8-10 hours should be flown
3. I can't stand it when...?
that's a long list....
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
No...and no plans to do so either
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
2-3..I seem to have trouble keeping up with those, can't add too many
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
sleeping in with my hubby on the rare occasions that it happens, and spending time with my family, church
7. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles
8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
water park...
No comments:
Post a Comment