Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Monday Minute 6/21/10 ( a week late)

Monday Minute


1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?





Um. No.





2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work?



I've really only had a couple of near misses, no real embarrassments...ie once I forgot to lock my door for my break...I pumped breast milk at the time...just as I had my hands to unbutton my shirt, my boss tapped and opened the door...my boss is male. 



3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself sharted?

no comment



4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?



I don't have secrets....but if I did, it wouldn't be a secret if I told, now would it.  I might not share everything with everyone...but only because I'm private, not secretive.





5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?



don't drink coffe?

No comments: