Sunday, June 13, 2010

6/13/10 Getting to Know ME

Getting to know you questions for week of 6/13/10.  To join in, click here




Getting to know YOU




1. If you could have one of Superman's powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc.

my first choice would be mind reading, but that's not a superman power..so I guess----xray vision would be the next best choice



2. The best thing I ever won is....?

an Ipod nano that I saved to give to my husband for Christmas a few years ago





3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

nope...don't use skype







4. What is your favorite Summer month?

June--it's the first month of summer, it's my birthday, my anniversary,





5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

pool for sure...i will walk in the tide of the ocean, but I only swim in water I can see the bottom of, so no lakes





6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

vacations...my husband likes to travel and typically plans our trips and vacations....he does well!  The two summertime trips that were the most fun were a trip to Galveston one year, and then to east TN a couple of years ago.  I like the beach and the mountains.....





7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

???



8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

no...although I did see the missed goalie block the other day

No comments: