Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
depends on if you count "magic shell" for ice cream as candy....if not...then I'm not sure I remember....

2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
I do not...I am not typically in the bathroom long enough to read and I am seldom alone...either a cat or a child joins me (matters not that the door is closed....)

3. I can't stand when someone is dishonest...and there are many forms of dishonesty....lying, cheating, omission of details, manipulation.



4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
bi-weekly....main grocery shopping every two weeks; mini trip in between for milk, etc


 

1 comment:

tawna6988 said...

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

I also host my own weekend hop!
http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
http://btrbb.com

Thanks
Tawna