6/10/11
1. I remember when I first heard Kraig cry....he sounded like a little bitty kitten...but it was a beautiful sound.
2. I can often feel the Lord showering down blessings for my family and I.
It's an awesome feeling.
3. Most humans have good intentions.
4. ????...sound familiar?
5. I was inspired by life events; my writing, my scrapbooking, my crochet projects are all inspired by the things that I experience, be it good or bad.
6. My get up and go has got up and went...who knows where!
6/17/11
1. One of my favorite birthday presents was a surprise cake from my family, delivered to me at work.
2. Choices were made, it was as simple as that.
3. The moon shines brightly in my window most nights.
4. My nighttime routine includes lots of snuggling with from my son.
5. I was tempted by a good price even tho I didnt really habe the money.
6. Sleep in, visit new places, take lots of pics, and make lots of memories with the ones I love are some of the things I like to do on vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing at all, tomorrow my plans include mowing the back yard, going to review pics taken last week, and working on my many projects and Sunday, I want to go to church, take a nap and catch up on SYTYCD!
No comments:
Post a Comment