Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fill Ins




1. Getting away is often a good thing, it helps to rejuvenate and refocus on what's important.



2. Prayer is a great way to start your day off right.



3. Coffee, tea or water (I don't drink coffee, I only drink herbal tea...and Dr. Pepper is not generally offered).



4. I have a plug in keyboard in place of the built in keyboard attached to my laptop (it stopped working the other day...haven't figured it out yet).



5. The lights _____.



6. Sometimes, it takes a while to find true happiness.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to buying groceries (not really, but necessary), tomorrow my plans include Lowe's kids workshop with Kraig, pool store to buy him some flippers, getting my nails and going to the Y and Sunday, I want to give my talk in Sacrament so it can be over, take a nap, let a friend look at my computer keyboard that isn't working, and catch up on my blog hops!
 

No comments: