Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket




{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?
I used to answer this with the ability to read minds, to know what others are thinking...but I think I'd rather be able to morph into a fly or some other similarly small flying creature (you know...fly on the wall kind of thing)


 
{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow? (and don't say "that's not a lot of money", it sounds pretentious)
probably something for my children....some toy or game or something they neither need nor have room for


 
{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
my computer..although given that the majority of my work is done on a computer (and I work from home frequently and am on call when not in the office)....it's not as much a luxury as it used to be


 
{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
oh wisdom, definitely....I'd rather be wide and poor than rich and stupid.


{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?
Provided clothes and toiletries are a given.....
1--scriptures/study guides
2--journals (personal journal, scripture journal, study journal)
3--crochet projects
4.  Books to read
5.  stationary and pens


No comments: