Thursday, May 19, 2011

TT




1. Do you know how to french braid?
i do...but haven't done it in a really long time


2. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the a_s. Do you laugh?
probably, but not out loud...


3. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are meowing - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
meowing?  heck if I know


4. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?
good question....maybe the "she's a glutton for punishment" award or the "why does she do that to herself award"  (long story)


5. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it?
of course!  one, because I've always wanted to go on a cruise and two, because all of that is nothing without people to share it with....


6. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
59...the real question is how many do i use....


7. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?
depends on how hungry I am or I can shower immediately after...lol


8. Are you a pen stealer?
try not to be....but I do keep up with mine...I like pens; they don't leave my sight for long when borrowed.


9. A dude from China comes up and offers you german chocolate cake, french fries and a boston cream pie... what color is your car?
tan


10. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching?
Hawaii 5-O (or I will be when it comes up on the DVR)


No comments: