Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket




{1} If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.
a road trip to visit all of the LDS church history sites...it is on my bucket list to do...just probably won't be in one trip


 
{2}What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break?
I used to bite my nails, but don't anymore since getting acrylic nails


{3} If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
PIZZA!!!


 
{4} If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
my son....although it wouldn't be an "interview" per say...but I would ask what he thinks of me, if he wishes he could have stayed with us, if he's looking forward to our reunion in Heaven as much as I am...


{5} Describe yourself in 6 words.
today I am....happy, determined, stronger, loyal, faithful, and tired


1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

i want pizza.

#4 made me bawl my face off.

thanks so much for linking up...love your answers.