1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost....that's all I got
2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be?
if it ain't broke, dont' fix it....the alphabet's been around awhile..why change it now?
3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone?
being that I wouldn't have a guitar pick in my hand let alone in my mouth...highly unlikely that it would happen; but on the off chance that it did....maybe just my doctor
4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn't be eaten?
do I know anyone....I don't think so, but I'm thinking that's not something most people share.
5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle?
not sure i have a favorite...not really a pasta person (I eat it, but don't have a preference)
6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says "the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news", what event do you think of?
it's probably a toss up between Princess Diana's death and 9-11.
Princess Diana...I was at home getting ready for church. My (now estranged) husband was watching tv...and I heard the news as I was putting on my makeup. I remember standing in front of the tv with my mouth open and driving to church pretty much in shock.
9-11....I was at work. Hadn't heard or seen anything, until my (now estranged) husband called me to tell me about the first tower. While we were on the phone, the second plane flew into the towers. I worked for a Catholic based nursing home at the time, and a special prayer service was held that afternoon. I was also in college...and as I recall, classes were cancelled. I think we got to class, but left soon after. Noone could concentrate, and there was of course the overall fear and anxiety.
7. Someone last week mentioned that I don't have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here?
that is entirely up to you
8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
my daughter Kyrstyna--she is my only girl...I don't know what I'd do without her
my son Christopher--he teaches me many things about myself, not the least of which is patience
my son Kraig--he brings a tremendous amount of joy to my life
my son Kyle--I live every day with the hope and anticipation of spending the eternities with him
my (now estranged husband) Chris--even though our life together is ending and this is so not how imagined my future with him....our almost 20 year marriage and the experiences we have shared (both good and not so much) have made me who I am


No comments:
Post a Comment