Monday, May 9, 2011

Goal Planning Monday






~~~~~~~~GOALS FOR WEEK OF MAY 2, 2011~~~~~~~~

1. Write and Post LDW Blog Post--I am a weekly blogger on the Latter Day Woman Magazine website, and am often behind in getting my posts up, usually because I have trouble figuring out what to write about. I have my topic this week, just have to get it formulated into cohesive thoughts and then posted. DONE (but is due again this week....sigh)


2. May RS Newsletter--what's a week behind? Better than some months when I don't get it done at all....DONE

3. Finish April A-Z Blog Challenge (obviously didn't make the challenge, but have the post subjects ready, so figure I should get them posted) NOT DONE (looking like I might not get this one done)

4. Journal Catch Up--got behind with "current" entries since April 16; already behind from Nov 2010; so I have Nov 2010 to do, plus April 16 forward, not to mention parts of spring 2010. I have notes, so that helps. NOT DONE (one day...)

5. Update digital photo frame memory card--I was waiting to get my current pics uploaded and edited; finished that last night, so I should be able to get this one done in the next couple of days. DONE

6. Continue re-adding blog links to my blog (I lost them a few weeks ago when I changed my background....finding and getting them back has been a slow process) DONE, but still have more to go

7. Update family blog by at least one month (it's about 6 months behind...) NOT DONE (sadly, this gets pushed off the plate way too often...a girl's gotta sleep)

8. Make (or purchase) Mother's Day cards and get them mailed by Thursday PARTIALLY DONE (purchased, addressed, and ready to go...but I didn't know I was out of stamps.)

9. Make various appts that have been rescheduled DONE (all but one, but left a message)

10. Meet with lawyer (this one isn't so much on me anymore as I am now waiting for her office to let me know when the documents will be ready for my review...but I want it done this week, which means I may be calling again) NOT DONE (called again...now waiting for the documents to be emailed to me to review)

~~~~~GOALS FOR WEEK OF MAY 9, 2011~~~~~~~~

1. Write and Post LDW Blog Post--I am a weekly blogger on the Latter Day Woman Magazine website, and am often behind in getting my posts up, usually because I have trouble figuring out what to write about. I have my topic this week, just have to get it formulated into cohesive thoughts and then posted. (this is a repeat...because it's a WEEKLY task...and I am a day behind, again)

2.  Mail Mother's Day cards...just need stamps

3.  Make and mail May VT handouts

4. Continue re-adding blog links to my blog (I lost them a few weeks ago when I changed my background....finding and getting them back has been a slow process)--again a repeat, but not completed yet

5. Meet with lawyer (this one isn't so much on me anymore as I am now waiting for her office to let me know when the documents will be ready for my review...now waiting for the documents to be emailed to me to review


6. Finish April A-Z Blog Challenge (obviously didn't make the challenge, but have the post subjects ready, so figure I should get them posted)

7. Journal Catch Up--got behind with "current" entries since April 16; already behind from Nov 2010; so I have Nov 2010 to do, plus April 16 forward, not to mention parts of spring 2010. I have notes, so that helps.

8. Update family blog by at least one month (it's about 6 months behind...)


 

3 comments:

susan said...

that's a lot of writing you have to do. i would feel very daunted by that list. i hope you have a successful week in meeting your goals.

i am curious about the A-Z Blog Challenge. i will poke around on your blog after i comment to see if you have already written something about it.

i am coming over from gpm.

Mama Manuscripts said...

I hope that you had a successful week. I'm a little tired just reading your list. I am also way behind on my blogging/writing and I was just complaining about it a little this weekend on facebook. I remember a time when I used to be on the ball in this regard....aw well!

I cannot wait to see how you did this week!

Unknown said...

Hope you've had a wonderful week filled with writing :-)