Monday, May 9, 2011

All About Me




1. What annoys you?


~~Lying...not just lying, although that's bad enough...but lying because you think you're more clever than another person.  One should never underestimate the intelligence of another. 

~~Immorality.  Ok, I don't live under a rock. I know that immorality surrounds and inundates the world in which we live....but it does not have to immerse my children's immediate world.   And as long as I can control the immoral influence of the people who are in my children's life, I will.

~~TV cliff hangers....did you see how CSI Miama ended?  Really???? 

Short list today...who'd have thought?



2 comments:

Shanae Branham said...

Hi Michelle,
Immorality and lying both annoy me, too. Although, I have to say I like cliffhangers as long as I get to find out the end eventually.

Thank you for clarifying that it was your son that died and not your mother. That must have been hard. Do you have other kids? Does his death make Mother's Day sad?
Shanae
My Blog

Shanae Branham said...

Hi Michelle,
Back again. Thanks for linking me up with All About Me Monday. I just posted a post on my other blog to join the fun. I thought you might want to look at it.

My Blog

Cheers,
Shanae