Friday, May 27, 2011

Fridays Fave Five




1.  Last day of school--my oldest son is now a sophomore in high school and my youngest son is now a 1st grader.  YIKES!  When did that happen???

2.  Finally renewed my contact prescription...sort of--I did finally make it to the eye dr (i've had to reschedule 3 times in the last 4 months for various reasons)....I am trying a different brand of contacts because I had developed a sensitivity to the previous brand (they were silione..dr said that happens sometimes).  I try these for a week...if they work (and they seem to be), then that'll be my prescription.

3.  New Season of So You Can Think You Can Dance started last night--WOOHOO!!!  I love that show....haven't seen it quite some time.  A couple of years ago, they did two seasons pretty much back to back, and I got burned out on it....but I have been waiting for it to come back.  (NO SPOILERS...I haven't watched it yet!)


That's all I got.  It was a pretty low key week, not alot going on.
Looking forward to the long weekend though....that will most likely be on next Friday's list  ;)

No comments: