Are You A Bookworm?
1) How often do you read?
not as often as I would like, but I try to read my scriptures each morning (and more often as I can), and I also read at night before going to sleep
2) What's the last book you read and loved?
that would be the Twilight series of books, although I also started the House of Night books a while back and they were pretty good
3) What book(s) are you currently reading?
Narcissistic Lovers (rereading and making notes), Codependent No More, Surviving Separation and Divorce...those are actual paperback books. I also have a couple of books on my ipad kindle app that I've started...Daughters of God and Recovering from the Losses of Life.
4) Share a few of your favorite authors.
Stephenie Meyer, Mary Higgins Clark, Danielle Steele,
5) What's next on your list of must-reads?
I have a very very very long list of books to read and it keeps growing. These days most of the books I choose are not for enjoyment per se as they are for knowledge and self healing and growth as well as empowerment. There's a self esteem book a friend suggested I read, so might look for that next.


1 comment:
Wahoo, you go! Reading your scriptures daily!
Have a happy FMM!
Post a Comment