1. Are you a mom? If so, when did you become one?
I am a mom, 4 times over.
December 13, 1990
October 3, 1995
November 4, 2004
(you do the math..hehe)
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
we live in the same house, so every single day
3. What are your plans for Mother’s day this year?
church, dinner with my dtr and her boyfriend, visit the cemetary (hopefully ALL of my children will cooperate for a picture), not sure what if anything else
4. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
more like my mom, definitely
5. How close are you to your mom?
we are pretty close, not as close as some think given that we live in the same house, but we are close
6. If you’re a mom, what are you wishing for this year? If you’re not a mom, are you giving a mom a present? What are you giving?
the same thing I wish for every year...for my children to be happy and healthy and to develop closer relationships with them through the gospel; I don't give gifts, but I do send/give cards...hoping to be able to make them this year and get the ones I need to mail out by Thursday. We shall see.

No comments:
Post a Comment