51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: the sound fruit makes with squished
Ambytime: the time between sheer exhaustion and the point of no return, when you've forced yourself to stay awake and are no longer in control of what you say or do
Asscactus: can I just insert a picture of the type of person this might describe...got a couple in mind
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I am crocheting preemie hats to donate to the hospital NICU where I work, I also make cards and I scrapbook
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
barbie
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
5, 6 if you count the one that is not hooked up
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
take walks in the park, by the lake or river or any water, listen to the sounds of nature (as long as it's not a creepy crawly or stinging creature)
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
reverent, inspired, and ever mindful that the Lord keeps his promises
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
thankfully ...no
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
been to one...no...but I used to watch John Edwards on TV...loved that show
59. What is your idea of paradise?
white sand beach, blue crystal clear water, umbrellas on the beach....peace and contentment in my life and those around me
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
i do...He is a parent, like me...gives directions with promised blessings or consequences, loves unconditionally, wants us to do the right thing and is waiting for us to come to Him and to eventually return to Him
61. Do you believe in Hell?
i do, but not in the same way as most Christian churches. In my faith, we believe in different "levels", if you will, of Heaven. Hell exists, but is reserved for the most evil, wicked souls. The other places, or levels of Heaven etc are beautiful beyond measure, and which we go to is determined by our faithfulness and obedience in this life
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I've seen both coasts of the US....lived in West Berlin while the wall was still up (wouldn't say most people haven't...just most people I know haven't)
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
i do many kind things....and i don't "rate" them...I just do them because it's the right thing to do
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
i have not...or at least I don't think I have....simply because I didn't know there was one...
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
um...not sure I've ever considered one that should
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
this year, i would say Valentine's Day...but that is not a consistent thought process; um....being that I live near and work in Memphis, I will probably regret saying this...but MLK day. (Cowering from the glares and ill intent)...he did much good and great things...bu so did and have alot of others, and they don't have holidays...or streets...or parks....or....whatever else named after them
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
i'm gonna keep this to myself (it's not really a "joke" in the sense that this question is being asked...more of a "the joke's on you" kind of thing)
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Camping at Tellico Plains in East TN
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
depends....it is colored to be what my natural color used to be...
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I have things I keep private...but no deep dark secrets
71. What is under your bed right now?
a whole heap of dust bunnies...and a washrag that got caught under the leg of the bed when I turned it a few months ago
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
depends on if my children are with me or not....but probably come home
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
frequently... no; sometimes, yes
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
anything with a good rhythm
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
i don't remember the song...it was New Year's 2004 into 2005

No comments:
Post a Comment