1. MAN IN THE MOON “If you believe, they put a man on the moon…”
What public scandal such as Roswell, Kennedy Shooting, Agent Orange, etc do you question?
the Kennedy Shooting....but that is mostly because my dad has been obsessed with that for as long as I can remember...not sure I would have ever questioned it otherwise
2. RADIO FREE EUROPE “Radio Free Europe, radio free europe, calling out…”
Have you ever used a shortwave radio or listened to another country’s radio broadcast?
hmmm.....not that I can think of
3. IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT “It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine”
What would you eat if you knew it was the end of the world soon?
i don't know....salmon probably, but don't know what else
4. LOSING MY RELIGION “Losing my religion, and I don’t know, oh no I’ve said too much…”
Have you ever said something to someone that was negative about a religion only to find that person was of the faith you were speaking about?
no...I respect other's beliefs...but negative things have been to and about my faith, and not just by persons who didn't know that I was a member
5. NIGHTSWIMMING “Nightswimming, remembering that night…”
Have you ever gone skinny dipping at night, or night swimming in a lake, pond, river, beach, pool?
I haven't ever nor would I go night swimming in any body of water except a pool....and I haven't actually gone "skinny" dipping...but I have been scantily clad in the water with my then husband
6. THE ONE I LOVE “This one goes out to the one I love. This one goes out to the one I left behind”
Is there a song you hear that reminds you of someone in your past every time you hear it?
there are several....
7. STAND “Stand in the place where you work, now face west…”
What was the last childhood game you played as an adult?
Candy Land with my son a few weeks ago
8. EVERYBODY HURTS “Everybody hurts, everybody cries, sometimes, sometimes everything is wrong…”
What is wrong right now?
everything is wrong right now...or at least feels it
9. DON’T GO BACK TO ROCKVILLE “Don’t go back to Rockville, and waste another year”
Where will you never go back to?
geographically....not sure there is anyplace I won't go back, at least to visit
emotionally...once I get past where I am now...I don't intend to return
10. ORANGE CRUSH “I’ve got my spine, I’ve got my orange crush”
What is your favorite fruit flavor and your favorite way to have it?
I don't really like fruit flavored stuff....it never tastes like the fruit it is supposed to be...
11. SOUTH CENTRAL RAIN “Did you never call? I waited for your call…”
What was the last call you were waiting for?
i still am....i imagine it will come later...tends to be later in the evening
12. DRIVE “What if you did what if you walked? What if you rocked around the clock?”
What was the last thing you did that took hours and hours to finish?
nothing I do happens fast...I'm too perfectionistic and I choose long time consuming projects
13. POP SONG “Should we talk about the weather…Should we talk about the government?”
What was the last thing you said about the weather and the government?
the weather....I hope it doesn't rain Sunday
the govt....couldn't tell ya


No comments:
Post a Comment