1. Fridays are short work days, long nap and tv time for me.
2. My children behaving makes me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is seeing the success of others that have traversed the journey I am on. Gives me hope.
4. If I had the day off today I would have slept in and worked on my multiple projects...and missed the opportunity to say goodbye to my now former boss.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is non existent. I don't have a style...I just have....stuff.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm generally republican, but I vote based on the person, not the party.
7. I'd like to go to somewhere far far away so I could clear my head, make sense of my life, and figure out where to go from here.

No comments:
Post a Comment