Monday, April 25, 2011

FMM






FMM: Today I....





Today I felt...relieved that we were able to go on the field trip and that the storms came AFTER we got home.  (It was postponed from earlier in the month due to the weather.)


Today I saw.....my son walking with his classmates, participating with his class on his field trip.  It was awesome.  You'd have to know my son to know why this means so much to me.  He has come so far in such a few short years....



Today I ate...boiled eggs and cheese sticks for breakfast, turkey breast sandwich and muncho chips for lunch with a brownie, and sloppy joes for supper.


Today I kissed...my son.  We ate lunch in his classroom after the field trip (we were supposed to have a picnic at the Botanic Garden, but after all the rain we've had, it was too wet).  He leaned his head back to look at me...and I kissed his forehead. :)


Today I bought...not much....admission to the Botanic Garden and gave Christopher parking money for the basketball game tonight.


Today I heard...the tornado warning sirens.  I truly hate them.   They go off anytime there is a tornado warning in the county....whether it's in our area or not.  And they will most likely go off tonight...as more storms are coming.


Today I lost...a few more hairs?  I don't know...didn't lose anything today.


Today I decided...to stop trying so hard.  If it's meant to be, it will happen.

Today I need...sleep.  I need sleep every day...I haven't slept well in years....I used to go to bed around 10, but would only sleep well until about 2a or 3a.  Now I stay up later so I get the most sleep closer to when I am getting up for the day.


Today I wish...that is was as easy to stop trying so hard as it is to say I will.


 

No comments: