Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Queen's Meme




1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
trying to remember the last time I had a library book...probably sometime last year


2. Is there anyone you'd like to see return to your life?
um....not anyone that comes to mind, no

3. Have you finished your income tax return?
yep, filed, received, spent


4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I have on occasion, but try not to...can't think of a bad experience...although I have called to complain about the customer service at a photo place..but it was not a return; we had had pictures made of our children...went to review them....waited for probably 15-20 minutes before we left.  The photographer was in a session, which I understand...but barely acknowledged we were even there.  I called and complained...the response was that "they are short staffed"...that is not my problem.  I never went back to that photo place.

5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of ___________________.
leave it blank....returns of anything are seldom good...except the return of Jesus Christ will be AWESOME!!!!


6. Is there something you're still waiting to be returned to you?
I'd kinda like to have my heart back, but it's been so damaged and destroyed, not sure it will go back where it belongs.

7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?
that would depend on what I've shouted in the first place....

8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
oh wow...I have contemplated this much over the last few weeks...and honestly, I'm not sure I would.  The experiences we have make us who we are...even if we don't quite know who that is yet. 
Hypothetically speaking, however, I would NOT have married who and when I did.  I would have waited, I would have stood firm in my beliefs and values and not short changed myself.


 

No comments: