1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
no...I should, and I have the forms and a notebook set up...just haven't quite gotten pen to paper yet
2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
not really....I do massive clean ups at various times...whenever the clutter starts to nmess with my OCD...
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
love to go to them.....don't love to have them
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
used to be ibuprofen and I still take that for my back...but I started getting tension headaches last summer....so I take Fioricet for that (it's prescription...)
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
my faith, my friends, and my employment

No comments:
Post a Comment