1. My most prized possession(s) is(are) my scrapbooks and pictures.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be ?? I don't think I have been an age that I would want to stay. I'll be 39 in a few months...I tease that it's going to be my last birthday...:)
3. The best way to spend a weekend is sleeping in, spending time with family, making memories.
4. My outlook on life is hopeful, now anyway. Most of the time, I'm pretty optimistic. I still get discouraged and frustrated with many things going on in my life, but in the end I still am hopeful.
5. If you want to annoy me, just talk incessantly about nothing.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my children. They are the reason I put one foot in front of the other every single day, they are what keeps me focused on my journey.
7. When dressing for the day one should check the weather and check the calendar for any appts.

No comments:
Post a Comment