Monday, March 21, 2011

All About Me




1. What’s the weather like where you live? Does it feel like Spring?
it does feel like spring...it's been absolutely beautiful the last several days....

2. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Spring?
warmer temps, green grass and leaves, flowers and longer days

3. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring season, what would it be?
new flip flops!

4. What is your favorite season?
Spring...it is a sign of new beginnings, new life....and Iike the increased daylight hours

5. What is your favorite flower?
astermericus lilies

6. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
probably one of the last conversations I had with my husband (now pending divorce) before he left in Jan....I am not a verbal person, I don't express myself well verbally...and I get nervous if I know the conversation might get heated or if I don't know what response to expect






1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

Oh, new flip flops! That's a good one. New strappy sandals, too!