Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9



1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
busy....I have to go in late on Mondays, so I feel behind from the moment I walk in....plus every other Monday I have to process payroll for  my staff...


2. Who was the last band you saw live?
oh my gosh....I'm not sure I remember....it's been so long....


3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
one item?  last weekend...bought Microsoft Office 2010


4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
yeah, definitely


5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
physically...no: emotionally, for sure....


6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
I think it was my (soon to be ex) husband's sister's wedding......it was so nice...she was a beautiful bride


7. What's annoying you right now?
not annoyed...for the first time in a long time, not annoyed, not angry....just ready to get on with my life


8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
used to be organization....working on getting back to that...why?...because I'm a type A personality with moderate OCD


9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
scrapbooking...because I am...when I do things I like, I do them well


2 comments:

The Lovely One said...

I like your new blog design! Much more fun!

Unknown said...

thanks....I try to change it with the season/month/holiday...and at the time the black and blue hearts seemed appropriate. Now I'm trying to look "spring-y"! See ya in a bit on your blog hop!