Saturday, February 26, 2011

Patricks Saturday Six


1. Have you filed your state and federal taxes yet?
yep...got them back already


2. When do you traditionally file?
as soon as W-2s are received


3. Are you expecting a refund or a balance due this year?
refund

4. Do you file them yourself manually, with help from software, or do you take it to a tax professional?
used to do them ourself, then started going to H&R Block....this year, I filed online using H&R Block


5. If you are expecting a refund, what would you be most likely to buy with that money?
this year, I paid for my lawyer and divorce filing fee....bought some things for my children and bought Microsoft Office 2010 for me


6. What’s the biggest thing you’ve ever purchased with a tax refund?
probably this year, paying for the lawyer and fiing fee






1 comment:

Patrick said...

Thanks for playing!

I think I'm going to file next week...I seem to be missing one last form!! Gotta love paperwork...even of the electronic variety! :)