1. Black Sabbath: Iron Man “Is he alive or dead, has he thoughts within his head? We’ll just pass him there. Why should we even care?”
Do you believe in Dr Kevorkian’s concept of “mercy killing” ?
I do not. I believe that when it is time for a person to go to the next life, they will....the Lord does not need our help.
2. Led Zeppelin: Rock n Roll “It’s been a long time since I rock n rolled, it’s been a long time since I did the stroll”
What have you not done in a long time that you would like to do again?
oh wow....this is something I have recently begun trying to figur out....baking...I love to bake cookies and desserts....so that is first up to start doing again.
3. AC/DC: You Shook Me All Night Long “Cause the walls start shaking, the earth was quaking, my mind was aching and we were making it…”
Have you ever been in an earthquake?
no, but I have been in a tornado
4. Jimi Hendrix: Purple Haze “Purple haze all around. Don’t know if I’m up or down. Am I happy or in misery? Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me”
Do you believe people can put spells on other people?
no...but sometimes, it sure would be nice...just saying
5. Metallica: Enter Sandman ”Something’s wrong, shut the light. Heavy thoughts tonight. And they aren’t of snow white…”
What most recent thoughts kept you from falling asleep?
my life....why it's turned out the way it has, trying to understand how certain people can be so cruel, trying to figure out who I am anymore, where I go from here, and how I get there.
6. Judas Priest: You’ve Got Another Thing Coming “One life I’m gonna live it up, I’m takin flight, I said I’ll never get enough. Stand tall, I’m young and kinda proud…”
What did you think you would do as a grown up that never happened?
be married in the temple....might still happen (hopefully)...just not with the person I had planned
7. Motorhead: Ace of Spades “You win some you lose some, it’s all the same for me. The pleasure is to play…”
Do you play the lottery / scratch tickets?
no...my soon to be former husband did some...and i would choose numbers when he wanted to play...bought them for him..but I didn't play often and have no intention of doing so now
8. Iron Maiden: The Number of the Beast “Woe to you o’ earth and sea. For the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows that time is short…”
Do you believe the earth is headed down a catastrophic path with severe weather and climate changes, or is this just a passing phase?
I think the Earth is being prepared for paradiasical glory...aka the 2nd coming of Christ
9. Slayer: Angel of Death “Auschwitz; the meaning of pain. The way that I want you to die. Slow death, immense decay…”
Should the USA continue to try to help change nations who have inhumane laws?
yes...but not at the expense of our own country...while our government is out there trying to fix the problems of the world, people in our country are starving, abused, and mistreated
10. Spinal Tap: Stonehenge “In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people…the Druids”
What ancient civilization do you like the best?
heck...I don't know
11. Kiss: Rock n Roll All Night “You keep sayin you’ll be mine for awhile. You’re lookin fancy and I like your style…”
Ever date or hang out with someone just because of the way they look?
only because of how they look....NO.
12. Uriah Heep: The Wizard “Why don’t we listen to the voices in our hearts, cause then I know we’d find we’re not so far apart”…
Do you believe we could ever find one government style (democratic, socialist, etc) that suits everybody in the world?
that would solve alot of problems, now wouldn't it
13. Dio: Rainbow In the Dark “There’s no sign of the morning coming, you’ve been left on your own. Like a rainbow in the dark.”
Ever been stood up when you were meeting someone?
i don't think so...if I was, it must not have been important because i don't remember


2 comments:
I've been through a tornado, too. It was 30+ years ago, but there are still certain skies and weather conditions that make me VERY nervous.
I totally agree with your #9. Hope you get your wish of being married in the temple. It will be the right man when it happens. : ) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment