Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose The Ensign.  (It is an LDS church publication.) 



2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about being the best you can be...self help stuff.


3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at the grocery stand....no reason really, just do.(Except for The Ensign...it's only available by subscription.)


4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print hands down. I'm a notetaker and highlighter....

5. The number of magazines I buy each month is 4-5, depending on the month...some of the ones I buy are seasonal or bimonthly.


6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) crafts....crochet, papercrafts, scrapbooking...

7. The magazines I read regularly are The Ensign, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks, etc., Crochet World, Paper Crafts and Family Fun.
 


No comments: