Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Queen's Meme


1. Have you ever seen an angel? If not, do you believe in them?
I have not seen an angel, but I have felt the presence of one in particular, and I believe that my son has seen him.  My youngest son is a surviving twin; his twin died at birth.  When he was a baby, he would look up towards the ceiling and smile...I believe he was seeing his brother.

2. Tell us a real ghost story. Ever seen one?
Again, not seen, but felt.  When I was in high school, we rented a house from a former Mexican witch doctor.  People would come all the time, at all hours of the night looking for him.  There was a smaller house next door to us (also their property) but uninhabitable.  One winter, a homeless man took up a very short residence in there...because he started a fire to keep warm and it got out of control.  Afterwards, my then boyfriend wanted to go look at it...so we went in.  I didn't see anything...but I had the most eerie and uncomfortable feeling the whole time I was in there.  It was awful...freaked me out so bad I couldn't sleep. 

3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
not that I was conscious for....I am told that during the delivery of my last two children, my blood pressure got very very high (or maybe it was low...I don't remember)

4. It is midnight in Heaven. You have just arrived. You are told that you can choose any kind of "Heaven" you want. What would that be?
a place of love, peace, happiness; a place where there is no sickness (physical or otherwise), no purposeful harm to others; a place where everyone gets along and tries to be good to others; a place that makes one feel like they belong, with realistic expectations.


5. You have come back to Earth as something or someone else. Describe that entity.
When I get to Heaven,  I don't want to come back as me...why would I want to come back as someone or something else?

6. It is your first morning in Hades. What fascinating aspect of the underworld will you visit first?
Since I'm not planning to go there and I find nothing about it fascinating....I couldn't begin to imagine.


7. Scientists have just created a new pill that induces immediate immortality. You can live forever! What are you going to do with the rest of your life?
I don't want to live forever on this Earth....I won't be partaking of that pill...I want to go to Heaven to be with friends and family that have preceded me in death and to greet those that will join me later.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting answers....

Durward Discussion said...

A beautiful story about your son and his twin.