For some reason, the button link isn't working...so click here to go to the host blog!
How do you feel about the death penalty?
mixed feelings...depends on the crime and the person. But in most instances....I agree! If a mistake is made, it will be rectified in the next life.
Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so--what!?
I make several...but this year the top of the list is that this year WILL BE better than last....for a lot of reasons, in a lot of ways. I will be renewed...in my faith, in myself, in my life.
Why do women take men on Maury for paternity tests when they know DAMN well that Maury is going to say..."You are NOT the father!"??
Is he still doing that???? it's all for attention....
Teen Mom on MTV...does it glorify teen pregnancy? Do you watch it? Don't lie--you do, don't you?
I don't watch it, but my daughter was telling me about it last night. Didn't even know there was such a show.
Pajama jeans--rockin or ridic?
ridiculous...haven't seen them...but can't imagine sleeping in jeans....uncomfortable!
Travel back in time--tell us about the teenage you!
teenage me was not all that different than the current me.....maybe a little thinner, but otherwise the same quiet, friendly, shy, insecure, self conscious girl that did well in school and loves to craft and organize with lots of ambitious dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment