Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: Wouldn't It Be Nice

1. What's the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
it was actually a group of strangers; when my youngest son was born prematurely, ladies from an online scrapbooking group i belonged to got together and had a shower...the gifts were a collection of scrapbooking supplies--paper, die cuts, letters, all kinds of stuff.  It was pretty awesome!


2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
the scriptures, music


3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
how many jobs?  or how many employers?
# employers:  10
# of jobs:  20 
(at 3 of the 10 employers, I was promoted and held multiple jobs)

4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
ALL of them...I've not ever been fired

5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
not sure...by clicking on links of participants in other memes, if I had to guess;
started doing these in July 2010...not sure when I started this one


6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
beer (and all I had was a taste...a very very very long time ago)

7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
I am absolutely certain that everything happens for a reason...I might not know or understand or even like what happens or why...but there is a reason.

8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts?
of the posts--usually whatever the meme is

9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
when I cook...yes



No comments: