1. My favorite quote is "If He brings you to it, He will get you through it." I love quotes...in fact, I keep a running list of quotes on my computer so I have them to pull from for my fb statuses, etc.
2. A bad habit I have is biting my lips when I'm nervous.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when my daughter was born and I realized I was the creator, provider and protector of this perfect little girl.
4. Weekends are incredibly busy with errands, tasks and a multitude of other activities.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was something not so common. I didn't have a particular name in mind...just something that was different. It was apparently a very popular name when I was born....in high school, there was at least 1 Michelle in each grade (I went to a very small school).
6. I wish for alot of things, but mostly just to find peace and happiness in my life.
7. A secret I have is one I'm not sharing...wouldn't be a secret then, would it?
2. A bad habit I have is biting my lips when I'm nervous.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when my daughter was born and I realized I was the creator, provider and protector of this perfect little girl.
4. Weekends are incredibly busy with errands, tasks and a multitude of other activities.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was something not so common. I didn't have a particular name in mind...just something that was different. It was apparently a very popular name when I was born....in high school, there was at least 1 Michelle in each grade (I went to a very small school).
6. I wish for alot of things, but mostly just to find peace and happiness in my life.
7. A secret I have is one I'm not sharing...wouldn't be a secret then, would it?

No comments:
Post a Comment