Saturday, November 6, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday


11/3/10

1. What actor/actress do you think looks most like you? or that people have told you.
hmmmm...it's late...can't think of anyone right off the top of  my head

2. What do you secretly want for Christmas this year?
I already have my Christmas gift...and as for what I secretly want....it shall remain a secret

3. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
(keeping the blog author's answer...)- NOTHING! hah my childhood made me who I am today and I wouldn't change a thing.

Bonus!

What's the worst pick up line you have ever heard?
I was once told my voice was "muy bonita" and that someone with such a pretty voice had to be beautiful...ok...lame....It was over the phone...had not met the boy (I was in high school)...I know what my voice sounds like over the phone...not so pretty.  (FYI...muy bonita means very pretty)


10/27/10

1. Do you have any birthmarks? If so where?
I do...I have a couple of "beauty marks" (?) on my legs...I personally don't think they are very pretty...and I have been told I have a freckle on top of my  head but I can't actually see that....

2. Where did you last go on vacation, where are you going next?
we went to Vancouver, WA to visit my best friend (and visited Forks, WA while we there as well)...our next vacation will be just my husband and I...we are going to meet my best friend in Utah/Idaho...I can't wait!

3. What is your favorite physical feature on yourself?
I'd have to say my eyes.....and my fingernails (even though I pay for them...lol)

Bonus!
Look around the room find something that begins with an A, B, and C. What did you find?
A--boy angel figurine given to my for my birthday from my husband and sons
B--bottle of water (I am really really trying to drink more)
C--computer (not a stretch there, huh)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Adam fell that men might be and.....Always glad to meet a fellow Mormon Mom blogger! I'm visiting from Watcha Say Wednesday. What a cute idea for a blog hop! www.ohsosavvymom.com