1. Who was the last person to make you laugh...like really really almost pee your pants laugh?
my husband....always
the time that comes to mind wasn't even intentional.....we were in the pool this summer throwing splash balls at each other....he turned to deflect one I threw at him...and fell right out of the pool. I did refrain from laughing long enough to make sure he was ok...but boy did I laugh after that. Still makes me chuckle to think about it.
the time that comes to mind wasn't even intentional.....we were in the pool this summer throwing splash balls at each other....he turned to deflect one I threw at him...and fell right out of the pool. I did refrain from laughing long enough to make sure he was ok...but boy did I laugh after that. Still makes me chuckle to think about it.
2. What website or web page do you frequent the most?
recently...apple.com, but that is short term....usually--blogger, facebook, aol, and work websites
3. If you had to...skydiving, or bungee jumping?
skydiving
Bonus!
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
i seldom even wear shoes that tie...but if I do, I try NOT to have to untie them

No comments:
Post a Comment