Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Queen's Meme



3. Where were you 3 hours ago?
at work....I have a monthly staff meeting....and staff on two shifts...

3. Is there anything pink within 3 feet of you?
yep...my earphones

3. Name the 3 scariest places in the world.
any room with my cat Patches, downtown Memphis, Mexico

3. Name the 3 loveliest sights you've seen lately.
1.  my son (asleep...always a beautiful sight...lol)
2.  pictures of hotels online as my husband plans our 20th wedding anniversary trip
3.  scenery driving up to IL for a family reunion

3. Name the top 3 Bands in the year you were born.
I don't know...and quite frankly am too lazy to look it up....throw me in the dungeon..it'll be a welcome break...
3. Walk to your front door. Go outside and get in your car. Drive 3 miles East. Describe 3 things you saw on your way.
houses on  both sides...dead end to another street

3. I, Queen Mimi, have sentenced you to a 3-day diet of your most sinful cravings.
What will you be partaking?
chocolate, munchos,

3. Go back to question #3. Change the first word to "travel" and let me know if you survived.
I'll hold a room for you in the dungeon in the meantime.
really?   cute, mimi, cute

3. If you are the 3rd person to do this meme and sign the Mr. Linky as #3 you win a prize! The prize is you don't have to do this meme. Oops. **Don't you know you should always read all the instructions/questions FIRST??**




No comments: