Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me




{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
no… i'm thinking I don't really want to either


{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
a obnoxious beeping sound.


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
hot chocolate! love, love, love it ....drink it all year long!  I will drink chocolate milk but only when there is no strawberry milk available.


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
i eat my food one food at a time..ie I eat all the meat, then the corn, then the bread...whatever


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
my mom....my dad and I share alot of the same interests, but I think that's because that's what I grew up with...my mom and I say, do, and think alike about ALOT of things
 
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
no...I can sleep with it on, but I can't fall asleep with it on....as long as I am already asleep, it can be turned on (softly).

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
i 'm sure everyone else will have some clever reason they choose the color they choose...but I don't know.  cornsilk blue used to be my favorite crayola color; don't know why, but it was.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
I suppose I would need to know who they to adequately make a selection....I apparently don't watch whatever program they are on!

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
nope.



{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
in high school home economics, another girl and I prepared a casserole of some sort for our make up final exam....we sat down to eat it...and realized we left the cheese packet out of it.  our teacher graciously did not make us eat it (but our grade did reflect the omission).
More recently, I put flour on my french toast instead of powdered sugar...they are in similar shaker containers...and i got them mixed up. 

No comments: