Today we picked Kim Kardashian Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white."
Tell us about your first car.
I didn't get my first car till after I was married...it was a green 78 Ford Thunderbird. It was huge. But I didn't drive yet either....I didn't get my license until I was 23....the car I first drove was a Chevy Cavalier convertible.
2. "I've just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am."
Have you ever been paranoid?
oh yeah...not necessarily for any particular reason...it started as being self conscious, but progresses at times. Especially more recently....but that is another story.
3. "I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton -- they`re completely independent too."
How old were you and what were you doing when you became independent of your parents?
I've always been pretty independent....so I'm not sure, really. I was "independent" in high school, even though I obviously still needed parental permission and such...but I have always been more mature than my years.
4. "I want to be a Bond girl!"
Have you ever wanted to be in the movies?
heck NO! I have always been very private...I have no desire to have my life in the public eye and have every action scrutinized and publicize. No. Thank. You.
5. "I would never snub Hugh Hefner. I love him and his whole team."
How much money would it take for you to pose nude?
i wouldn't pose nude for any amount of money....and if I were to do so, it would be within the walls of my bedroom, for one person's eyes only, and not for money
6. "I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it."
Who are the top 3 sexy celebrities in your opinion?
7. "I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub — maybe for one song, and then that's it."
Tell us about the last time that you danced in a nightclub?
I'm not sure I've EVER danced in a nightclub....in fact, I think I've only been to a nightclub maybe once in my entire life and I was 18 then....but no dancing.
8. "I want to be pregnant by the time I'm 30, hopefully."
Since normal people don’t decide on having kids depending on their age, what factors do you think are important when making that decision?
to some degree, finances, at least as they relate to the ability to provide and care for the child/ren; physical health; emotional well being of those in the home (ie prob not wise to bring children into an already volatile or unstable relationship)
9. "My balance is really bad. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't show through".
Is there anything about you that you hope doesn’t show through?
my insecurities....my lack of confidence in myself....(truth be told I suck pretty miserably at keeping those things from showing through...but one can wish)
10. "I eat less junk food, hardly any soda, and just try to eat more protein. I definitely can’t give up sweets all together, so I just toned them down!"
How does one “tone down” their diet?
drink lots of water....use moderation when consuming known un-diet friendly foods...know your weaknesses and how your body processes certain foods and types of foods

1 comment:
Don'tcha wish you still had that '78 T-bird? (Except for the gas mileage, of course)
Did you skip #6 on purpose? If Hollywood types aren't your cup of tea, you could alway pick minor celebrities like your local weatherman. (LOL!)
Post a Comment