Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thunks




1. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who were you meeting and why?
I don't know....I don't remember ever sneaking out...I was a good girl (read:  chicken..lol)

2. Tell us about the last time that you got your heart broken. Extra points if you publish their naked photo.
no naked photos....let's just say my heart has many mended spots (thankfully)

3. Tell us about someone you know named Bob. (Yes, we know this is a stupid question. Stupid is what we do best.)
I can only think of one person I know named Bob...but I know very little about him.  I know he is a father, a grandfather.  He has been married a number of years, has 5 (or maybe 6) children, one of whom is disabled.  He often participates and offers answers and insights during Sunday School. He and his wife have a beautiful house.  He owns his own business and helps his son with the two businesses he has.

4. We just found the perfect retail space. We are giving you the store. What’s its name and what do you sell?
That's easy...I already have a business (just need some customers...) Hook & Scrap...I sell customized, personalized memory books and paper crafts and crocheted and other yarn gifts.
Or maybe I will sell ceramics, but I don't have a name for that.

5. Tell us about your last “friend with benefits".
My only friend with benefits is my husband...and the benefits came after marriage.. :)


6. Kimber worries a lot. What was the last thing that you worried about?
i worry alot about alot of things...right now it's about getting our dogs to the vet in the morning...they get car sick, so travel is always a challenge.  Thankfully, the vet is not far.


7. Do you believe “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
not sure at this point.  My initial answer is yes...but I also believe anyone can change if they truly want to.  Or at least if they are aware of what it will cost them.


8. Tell us about moving out of your parent’s home. Who did you move in with?
After my husband and I got married, we stayed in my parents home.  When they moved to San Antonio, we stayed in Waco.  It was just me, him, and our daughter.

9. What was your most recent regret?
nothing I can mention here


10. Berleen recently ranted on face book about having to go to parent-teacher conferences when your child has great grades. What was the stupidest meeting that you most recently endured?
There are alot of meetings that are perhaps a waste of time and/or a waste of effort...but can't think of any that would qualify as stupid.


11. Do you collect anything?
my husband would say I collect shoes, bags, pens....and maybe I do.  I also collect dolphins, unicorns...projects...lol.


12. Has anyone ever told you that you were in the wrong job?
nope...which is a good thing, since I love what I do!


13. Is there something that you’d like to complete before the end of 2010?
there is ALOT I'd like to complete before the end of 2010...first and foremost, I want to go to the Temple before the end of the year....hoping to make it my Christmas present to myself. 


No comments: