Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You're Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
no, but it is getting time...the lows for this week will be in the 30s
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
only the cats
3. What were your final words for September?
?? don't know that I had any...maybe something about how quickly the holidays are approaching
4. What are your first words for October?
just 3 months left
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
seen a ghost...no. felt the presence of a spirit,yes. Two different occasions....1. When I was in high school, we rented a house from a former mexican witch doctor (no lie)....there were two houses on the property,but the other house was unoccupied. One winter, a homeless man started a fire to keep warm, but ended up setting the house on fire...afterwards my then bf and I went inside...it was eerie. It felt spooky...still creeps me out to think about it.
2. My youngest son is a surviving twin. There were times when he was a baby, he would look up and just start smiling....I believe it was his twin he was smiling with.
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
orange
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
my nose...
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
the rides! I also love funnel cakes!
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
anything cold to sooth my throat
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
willing...maybe, if it's well made and will last a long while.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
oversized souvenir and travel cups that don't get used
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
the cold
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
um...not getting ready...just help to get my 15yo up and keep him moving; my youngest son generally gets up on his own, but gets ready after I have left for work...my mom gets him ready.
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
there would probably need to be a first time before there is a last time,huh?
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
possibly...I'm not familiar with all the "fashion rules"....I break many of them I am sure without even knowing I have done so
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?
none in particular...i am always glad when they come back though
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
we just did two of those things this weekend...cleaned and straightened the store room (we do it about once a year so we can get to the Christmas decorations) and we finally put up the pool. The only other thing we need to do is put the bedding in the dog's house outside.

1 comment:
Mingle****
You funny! Do you allow animals on the furniture? Hah!!!
You allow the cat. Like you had a choice.
Wilson runs this place.
We had a couple of incidents this morning. I got in a fist fight with him when I tried to get him out of my chair. He has already taken over the ottoman. Now he wants the rest.
Post a Comment