Random questions today!
1. What’s your middle name?
Michelle
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
nope
3. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
french toast, pancakes, waffles...in that order
4. Do you collect anything?
if you ask my husband, I collect pens, notepads, shoes, bags and most any office or scrapbook supply....I used to collect unicorns and dolphins and I still do to some extent (it just tends to be pictures rather than figurines..no room for those anymore); we do keep a collection of figurines for our son...each year at Christmas we buy a new one
5. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
tired
6. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
nope
7. Who's one blog friend that you would want to meet in "real life"?
just one? (other than you.. :) Stephanie from A Daily Scoop

2 comments:
I'm tired, too! I need a nap! :)
I'd describe myself as tired lately, too.
::mingle::
Post a Comment