(1) Did you play any sports growing up?
i almost answered no, but remembered that I did play softball as a child when we lived in Germany....after that, though, only whatever was part of PE or church activities. I am NOT athletically inclined, nor does it particularly interest me much.
(2) Have you ever gotten an MIP (apparently people don't know what this is. I guess it's the dorky law school part of me, sorry! Haha...it's a minor in possession)?
um...I'm gonna have to say no to this one...
(3) Do you snore or sleepwalk?
I don't sleep walk (heck I barely sleep), and I only snore when I am sick or not sleeping in my bed
(4) Describe your last dream.
I'd rather not....
(5) What's the one thing you've been meaning to do that you just haven't gotten to?
just one? um....getting my journal caught up...


1 comment:
Your #4 has me intrigued! haha
Oh, and to clarify, an MIP is for alcohol, not drugs. I guess I should have added that part too! Sorry that one was a crappy question!
Post a Comment