Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Mayhem


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

(these questions seem vaguely familiar, like I've answered them before, but the date is current...so maybe it's just de'ja vu?)

1.Are you living the dream??
let'st just say...I'm still working on making the dream happen

2.Is this what you imagined your life would be like?
in some ways, yes.  in other ways, no.
3.I'm coming for dinner, what will you make for me??
probably pork roast on the grill (my hubby's specialty), corn on the cob (also on the grill), marinated mushrooms (you guessed it...on the grill), mashed potatoes, and banana bread

4.What's your favorite cuss word?
I don't cuss except when angry...usually the worst I say is Hxll, daxn, and sometimes call someone an axx or bixch

 
5.Tell me one thing you would change about anyone's blog and why?
that has been accomplished...it doesn't exist anymore (but I don't take credit for that...just glad it happened). 

6.What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
no longer an issue....see answer to number 5

7.What's your favorite tv show this season? I need a new show! :)
Chase is pretty good--the new Hawaii 5 O is good too--

 
8.What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
reading, scrapbooking, journaling, writing poems





No comments: