Here’s a special Fall I Wanna Talk About ME to celebrate!
The Questions:
1. What is your favorite Fall scent?
Pumpkin...ironically I don't like pumpkin pie...but I got a got a candle last year that was Pumpkin Spice...hmmmm...made my room smell YUMMY!
2. Pies: Pumpkin or Apple?
if those are the choices....pumpkin...I don't like it, but I like cooked apples even less
3. Do you separate your summer and winter clothes? If so, have you put away your summer clothes yet?
shoot....no....I violate the fashion rules all the time, mostly out of ignorance--I don't know the fashion rules, and frankly don't care!
4. Do you decorate your house for Fall?
some...not much...
5. What are you looking forward to most this Fall?
just the cooler temperatures....I don't really like the fall much..
6. Halloween is coming up! What are you (and your kids, if applicable) dressing up as for Halloween?
no idea...Kraig will most likely be a fireman...but beyond that...who knows? I don't dress up usually
7. Just Lisa’s birthday is this Fall! What are you getting her?

1 comment:
My birthday is Nov 19... you have time to get me a REALLY nice card! :)
My Buster is going to be a fireman this year, too! I just got the costume!
Post a Comment