Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday





{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?

my dad was in the army and during his leaves in between locations, we would go home to visit.  Those were fun times....



{two} what is your middle name?

Michelle




{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?

biting my nails




{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?

don't order it much....but when I do eat it...I usually get pepper steak and/or some sort of sweet and sour dish...and egg rolls of course


{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?

not one I found....but my parents had a chair they got for $2 at a yard sale (I think).....it was bought to be used in an opera showing of Carmen...it was  thrown across the stage for several showings then lived through several grandchildren (most of whom are boys)

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?

I dressed up as a Twinkie box for Halloween in 2004.  I had a white long sleeve shirt.  I made the front and back panels, and used the side panels from an actual box.  I have a picture somewhere in my scrapbooks...might try to find it.  It's not very pretty.  I was pregnant with identical twins (hence the twinkie idea)....and I was, well, I was miserable by then. 




{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?

I don't watch too many game shows anymore....I used to like Bob Barker and oh I forget his name...the host of Family Fued...Richard Dawson.


{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?

eggs and toast


 

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?

hate




{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
I don't know that I can think of anything....

No comments: