Before I start my blog hops (I am now two days behind...grrr)...I need to catch up on some stories I promised...but before that even, I need to give a
HUGE
HUGE
THANK YOU
to some folks...
During my semi life gets in the way hiatus....I received a blog award, not once, not twice, but 3 times. I feel so honored and blessed to be recognized. I don't blog for recognition...but it is nice when it comes.
So THANK YOU to:
Mel at He Is My Beloved
and
Amanda at this girl will never be the same
and
Kristen at All The Proof I Need
The Rules:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
I pass the award along to the following:
1. Emily at Just to Keep in Touch
2. Stephanie at A Daily Scoop
3. Lena at Mama's Thinking Corner
4. Ashley at Sullengers
5. Denise at Elijah the Amazing Micropreemie Miracle
6. Dustin at Engaged Marriage
7. Alisa at Project Happily Ever After
8. Tiffany at Seriously So Blessed
9. Linda at Visiting Teaching
10. The Ladies at The Family Home Evening Spot
11. Heidi at Simply Mormon
12. Scriptures 4 Kids
13. Moments to Live By
14. Pam at Line Upon Line
15. Becoming LDS
I pass the award along to the following:
1. Emily at Just to Keep in Touch
2. Stephanie at A Daily Scoop
3. Lena at Mama's Thinking Corner
4. Ashley at Sullengers
5. Denise at Elijah the Amazing Micropreemie Miracle
6. Dustin at Engaged Marriage
7. Alisa at Project Happily Ever After
8. Tiffany at Seriously So Blessed
9. Linda at Visiting Teaching
10. The Ladies at The Family Home Evening Spot
11. Heidi at Simply Mormon
12. Scriptures 4 Kids
13. Moments to Live By
14. Pam at Line Upon Line
15. Becoming LDS
If you are paying attention, you may notice a trend as you work through the list...
if you did not notice, I will save you the pain of trying to figure it out and tell you.....
they all either have something in common with me or discuss something that is very important to me.
And that's all you get.....
specifically what we have in common and what is important to me...I hope you can figure out by looking at and reading my blog!
Now I'm going to go let each of them now how much they mean to me!

2 comments:
Wow, you are way too kind, we all need each other and that is how it should be, Thanks!
You find the best lds/Christian women! I have found a lot of bloggers from your blog. Thanks. And you deserve the award! I love finding people I have something in common with!
P.S. I love (!!!) haha.
Kristen @ all the proof i need
Post a Comment