Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Monday Catch Up--Curious As A Cat




1) Share one thing that you learned recently.
just one?  that people are truly truly deceitful and will straight out lie to you; that love almost lost CAN be rekindled, recovered and rejuvenated but it takes ALOT of work

2) Share a quote that applies to your life right now, one that is helpful, or that is stuck in your head for some reason, or one that motivates you.
I have a couple of favorites:
"One day may I laugh as deeply as I cry"
"Anything worth having is worth fighting for."
"He never said it would be easy, only that it would be worth it."
"Families are Forever"


3) What is your favorite card game?
on the computer...I like Free Cell....I play it alot.  When we went to my friend's house on vacation in March, she taught me how to play several other games...but for the life of me I don't remember what they were called....


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

It makes me think of a safari....Africa....a little too busy for me...but I like the vinyl/painted animals on the wall and the corner shelf. 


1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I just recently checked the stats and I am embarrassed to say I've played over 10,000 games of free cell!

**mingle**