Well, Thursday is almost gone...but I am going to try to get this posted!
TYVM to the high school for NOT implementing the accommodations for my son's education until this week...the 4TH week of school!
TYVM to same said high school for making ME make you aware of what his IEP says...and then for arguing with me over what assistance is to be provided and when.
TYVM for NOT apologizing when I proved you wrong. Guess I should just be grateful you will be doing what you are REQUIRED BY LAW to do.
TYVM to the water company for turning my water off AFTER I paid the bill.
TYVM to the constant back pain, headache, recurrent stomach pain, and every other place that hurts. I love walking around like I'm 80 freaking years old.
1 comment:
Thank you for linking up!!
Sorry about your son's school. Sounds like they do want to do one thing more than what they are required to do. How does that help anyone??
Post a Comment