1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
there isn't just *one* time....
~the day I graduated high school
~my wedding day
~each of my children's birth days
~the day I picked up my college diploma....
~the day I graduated high school
~my wedding day
~each of my children's birth days
~the day I picked up my college diploma....
2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
I met my husband of 19 years at vocational school.....that was in February of 1991, the week before Valentine's day. He even got me a gift. How sweet was that? What's funny is I thought he was interested in the girl that sat behind me....until the end of the day and he had written me a note. (We were both just out of high school the year before...notes were still a common form of communication.)
3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
I have more than one treasured possession....nothing too materialistic, I don't think, but not just one thing...I don't really have a favorite piece of clothing; tshirt, shorts, flip flops and I'm good :-) although I have kept certain pieces of clothing and blankets of my children's (ie what they each wore home from the hospital, blankets that were made for them...stuff like that)
~scriptures
~journal
~jewelry (my wedding rings, my husband's wedding band-which I wear-, my mother's ring, and my angel pin I wear each and every day)
~camera (and jump drives, CDs, etc with pictures)
~scrapbooks (and memory cards with scanned copies of my layouts)
~Kyle's figurines
~my poems I've written (most of which are now on a jump drive)
~scriptures
~journal
~jewelry (my wedding rings, my husband's wedding band-which I wear-, my mother's ring, and my angel pin I wear each and every day)
~camera (and jump drives, CDs, etc with pictures)
~scrapbooks (and memory cards with scanned copies of my layouts)
~Kyle's figurines
~my poems I've written (most of which are now on a jump drive)
4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
lipstick and mascara....maybe a little blush
5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
hmmmm....my husband is probably more qualified to answer this, but I would say my worst vice is losing myself in other things....ie reading, writing, blogging...when I am stressed (which is much of the time), I have to be busy...I have to keep my mind occupied on something other than whatever is bothering me...and I am never lacking for things to do
6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
depends on how close I am to the friend and if I have verifiable proof....
7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
to go to the Temple, to be a better wife and mother (there is always room for improvement), to be closer to the Lord and to have a more Christ-like home
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
working, possibly still at the hospital I'm at now; maybe a grandmother by then (as I shudder at the thought)....with any luck completing or in pursuit of my bachelor's degree, having a customer base for my business that I just can't seem to get off the ground
9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?
oooo...I don't know...I don't think there is any talent that I want that I would be willing to give up one I have. There are things I'd like to be able to do....play the piano, dance better...but at the price of giving up something I already do...I don't think so.
10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
before retiring? um....get my bachelor's degree, pay off all bills, send my children on missions
11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...
????I don't think about stuff like that...I am perfectly happy dating my husband...
12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?
wait it out until I change back...lol...I have no desire to be the opposite gender, thank you very much!
13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?
i don't know...something whimsical, beautiful....because there is enough "real" stuff already....I'd want my island to be a place of hope and peace, of beauty and kindess...I'd want it to be a place people come to to get away from the "real" stuff, be it for vacation or permanently
14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
~money
~health
~insight/knowledge
~health
~insight/knowledge
15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
feeling a little bit lost, unsure and learning boys are only interested in 1 thing
16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?
1. Scriptures
2. Journal
3. Laptop
4. Camera
5. All scrapbooks and pictures
2. Journal
3. Laptop
4. Camera
5. All scrapbooks and pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment