1. Are you married? If so, how long?
Yes, marrired 19 years this past June, and currently planning our 20th anniversary trip/celebration
2. In your current (or last) relationship, who used the L word first?
it was probably my husband, just because I would have been too chicken and afraid of it not being reciprocated to say it first
3. What is your ultimate romantic date?
dinner, movie, a walk in the moonlight near water (ocean, river, whatever), conversation in front of a fireplace....
4. Weddings: traditional or elope to Vegas?
traditional
5. For the married/engaged ladies: did you have a say in your engagement or wedding ring?
yep...our first set of rings were "just until" rings (ie we were broke)....so when we did get the real deal, we picked together.
6. What first attracts you to the opposite sex?
physically--eyes; after that, humor, politeness, compassion
7. Do you believe in living with someone before marrying them? What about pre-martial sex?
no and no....hard lessons to learn and teach....but I don't believe in either, regardless of the poor decisions I may have made in the past.
no and no....hard lessons to learn and teach....but I don't believe in either, regardless of the poor decisions I may have made in the past.
8. What do you get for the husband who has everything???
gift cards to a favorite store or restaurant, something unique, a collectible item, a book he hasn't read
gift cards to a favorite store or restaurant, something unique, a collectible item, a book he hasn't read
1 comment:
Congrats on 20 years! Can't wait to hear what you have planned!
Post a Comment