(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?
my husband and I often stop at McDonald's on the way to work....but last week we went to Chick Fil A instead...I got the chicken minis.....my favorite chick fil a breakfast!
(2) What's your greatest phobia?
snakes. nuff said.
(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?
I would score this much much lower than my husband I am sure....based on physical attributes solely...a 3; from the chest up...a 8; based on internal qualitites...a 9 for sure!
(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction?
O M G...! We had this experience 6 years ago....it started as surprise which quickly escalated to shock when we found out I was pregnant with twins, which then became fear and excitement....and then bittersweet joy and grief. Kraig will be 6 in November, and Kyle is awaiting our arrival in Heaven.
(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
somewhere without children, parents or any other distractions...just my husband and me...to renew and rejuvenate our marriage. So many things and stressors going on right now....we could use a peaceful, tranquil, quiet place just to do what we want, when we want....and rediscover the newness of our marriage when we got married 19 years ago.
somewhere without children, parents or any other distractions...just my husband and me...to renew and rejuvenate our marriage. So many things and stressors going on right now....we could use a peaceful, tranquil, quiet place just to do what we want, when we want....and rediscover the newness of our marriage when we got married 19 years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment