What is your favorite pet peeve as of late?
I don't have a "favorite" pet peeve but they don't change much....I don't like liars, gossip, petty judgements...and I absolutely do not tolerate people who profess to know things they don't or can't possibly know....ie many times I have had conversations with people who tell me what I believe in my faith. Really? Because your preacher said it's so doesn't make it true. It's interesting the things people come up with.....kinda sad, but there are some creative thoughts out there. And then there are the people who claim to know what happens within the walls of my home....so what...you have xray vision? That kind of stuff truly irritates me....
I don't have a "favorite" pet peeve but they don't change much....I don't like liars, gossip, petty judgements...and I absolutely do not tolerate people who profess to know things they don't or can't possibly know....ie many times I have had conversations with people who tell me what I believe in my faith. Really? Because your preacher said it's so doesn't make it true. It's interesting the things people come up with.....kinda sad, but there are some creative thoughts out there. And then there are the people who claim to know what happens within the walls of my home....so what...you have xray vision? That kind of stuff truly irritates me....
No comments:
Post a Comment